Asset Management Policy
The South London Highway Asset Management Consortium were keen in developing a common Asset Management Policy for the group. Metis was engaged to help facilitate the discussions and establish common ground for the policy document.
- Gather all the necessary information by listening to the individual consortium members’ ideas and aims for developing a common asset management policy.
- Work with all members to establish a common format and themes to be included in the policy.
- Digest the corporate visions of all consortium members to understand the Councils’ over-arching aims and objectives.
- Evaluate the London Mayor’s strategy for relevant information to influence the asset management policy.
- Develop an asset management policy template that is easy to adopt by the individual members.
Through this project, SLHAMC has achieved:
- A concise asset management policy common to all neighbouring boroughs within the group.
- A template document that can be adopted by the individual members to capture their asset management goals, linking them to the borough’s corporate objectives and the London Mayor’s strategy.
T: 020 8948 0249
Director of Streets
- Client SLHAMC
- Date 16th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management, Strategic Advice, Strategic Asset Management