We are looking for an Engineering Technician to join the Metis team. The successful candidate will be undertaking road condition surveys in London. The candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills in road surveys and be part of Metis’ asset management team.
While the opportunity is initially a short-term contract, 3 months, there may be the opportunity for a permanent position in the team for the right person.
You must have A levels, preferably including Maths or Physics and an interest in developing a career in engineering.
Additionally, you will be required to ride a bicycle in London and undertake walked surveys.
If you are a driven individual who likes to be involved in new innovative ideas, this could be your ideal next step. You should be interested in developing your career in Civil Engineering and broadening your knowledge with the industry. Candidates must have:
- A broad interest in Engineering
- A demonstrable appetite for learning and developing your career further
- Ability to ride a bicycle in London, and undertake walked surveys
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to take instruction and provide constructive input to the work
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications
SALARY AND PACKAGE
The salary will be competitive and in-line with qualifications/experience.
You will be based in our office in Richmond, SW London. And your work activity will be across London.
Please complete the form on our contact page and ensure you include a covering letter with your CV explaining why you would like to work for Metis and what you can bring to the team over other candidates.