LoTAG Asset Management Status Report
Transport for London required assistance with the compilation of their LoTAG Asset Management Status Report. Metis was appointed to maximise their response through the Status Report and identify areas for improvement going forward.
- Compile the Status Report with information already in hand and identify any gaps in our knowledge.
- Gather additional information required through meetings and supplementary documentation provided.
- Produce a draft report and work with TfL to identify changes or additions required.
- Issue the final report well in-advance of the TfL LiP submission deadline.
- Prepare a recommendations report on improvement actions Bexley would benefit for submitting future Status Reports.
Through this project, TfL has:
- Focused its resources in compiling the Status Report to the important elements of the document, by being engaged at key stages of the project.
- Established a robust report response that can be updated and submitted each year, going forward.
- Gained a recommendations report, outlining improvement actions needed going forward.
T: 020 8948 0249
Asset Investment Manager
- Client Transport for London
- Date 19th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Advice, Strategic Asset Management