Funding Bids (Pothole Bid)
Waltham Forest required assistance with the submission of their Pothole Fund bid. Metis was appointed to support them with their response to the Department for Transport (DfT).
- Gather all the necessary information required and complete the bid forms by reviewing supporting documentation, the council’s website and client liaison.
- Prepare and compile all the required supporting evidence to complement the bid.
- Produce a draft bid to be discussed with the client and amend as necessary.
- Issue the final bid well in-advance of the DfT submission deadline.
Through this project, our clients were able to:
- Submit bids that hit the DfT triggers, maximising allocated funding.
- Receive up to 65% more funding, than originally allocated within London.
T: 020 8948 0249
Head of Highways and Infrastructure
- Client London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Date 19th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management