Data Collection Management
With various data suppliers collecting information at different timings throughout the year, Croydon engaged Metis to support and manage their data collection processes.
- Review current data suppliers and information collected across the network.
- Rationalise data collection approach and set-up a longer-term data collection strategy.
- Prepare tender documentation and specification for carriageway and footway data collection, as well as, core and tar testing.
- Manage independent data suppliers and information being collected on a day-to-day basis.
Through this project, Croydon Council has:
- Established a 3-year data collection framework, securing low contact rates for a fixed period of time.
- Generated a robust approach to data collection for carriageways and footways, resulting in consistent information being provided across the years.
- Developed a core and tar testing regime, to provide Croydon with a foresight of potential issues in thier annual maintenance programme.
T: 020 8948 0249
Director of Streets
- Client Croydon Council
- Date 16th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management, Resilience, Strategic Asset Management