Carriageway & Footway Asset Management Plan
Develop Kingston’s asset management plans (AMPs), supporting tools and investment business case through carriageway and footway condition data collected.
- Working with the planned and responsive maintenance teams at Kingston to understand the Council’s current asset management practices.
- Collecting asset condition data using a bespoke cycle-survey specification to inform supporting AMP tools.
- Developing further asset management processes to improve on the current practices going forward such as, investment modelling and lifecycle planning.
- Engaging with the relevant stakeholders at key stages throughout the project to ensure the AMP is owned and adopted by both planned and responsive maintenance teams.
Through this project, Kingston Council has:
- A concise AMP documenting the Council’s asset management practices aligned to the HMEP asset management guidance document.
- Improved asset knowledge, condition data and process documentation.
- A robust business case to support their bid to increase Council capital funding for carriageways and footways.
T: 020 8948 0249
Highways Operations Team Leader
- Client Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- Date 28th February 2017
- Tags Bid & Funding Support, Highway Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Advice, Strategic Asset Management